Cox Creek Dredged Material Containment Facility Open House
Saturday, October 15
10:00am - 2:00pm (last van tour departs at 1:30 pm)
Cox Creek Dredged Material Containment Facility
1000 Kembo Road, Curtis Bay, Maryland 21226
Open House Highlights
- Learn about what’s happening at Cox Creek and other Port site activities
- See the expansion of the facility via Riding Tours of the dredged placement site
- Access this top birding site in the state, particularly in migration season
- Meet Port staff and project partners
- Explore dredged material innovations
- Learn about the new Swan Creek Nature Trail that is in development
- Share your thoughts on the project with Maryland Port Administration officials
- Touch a Truck including bulldozers, a dump truck, trash truck, fire truck and more!
- Arts and crafts
- Educational games, snacks and more!